19 Sep Conrad Seoul presents the ‘Book More, Get More’ promotional package
Conrad Seoul presents the ‘Book More, Get More’ promotional package
Choose Conrad Seoul to exceed you and your delegates’ meeting expectations
SEOUL, South Korea – Sep 15, 2017 – Conrad Seoul brings meeting planners a ‘Book More, Get More’ promotion this month of September for those preparing major events, with a range of value added benefits that increase exponentially according to the size of the group.
Conrad Seoul presents some fantastic accommodation packages for clients to select from and a choice of additional benefits in catering according to the group’s size to help meeting planners present a tailor-made event for their delegates.
Accommodation benefits are as follows. Choose one from a choice of a complimentary bedroom for every 20 paid rooms per night, an upgrade service and a 5% discount on total accommodation costs (for meeting organizers) or a 5% commission on rooms (for PCO’s).
Catering benefits are as follows. For catering benefits, complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all meeting spaces. In addition, 1 complimentary delegate spot is offered for every 20 paid delegates availing of our day-delegate package, and a 5% discount on total conference costs (for meeting organizers) or a 5% commission on the event (for PCO’s) can also be availed of. Another fantastic option is a free coffee break for the entire group.
For group sizes ranging from 51 rooms to 100 rooms per night, clients may choose from one of the accommodation benefits and one additional catering benefit. When the group size is between 101 to 200 rooms per night, two additional benefits in catering will be added. For groups larger than 200 rooms per night, the Meeting Organizer will also be eligible to receive an extra 100,000 Hilton Honors event planner points.
This outstanding promotion is available for events booked by September 30th, 2017 where the stay period falls between now and December 31st, 2018. For reservations or inquiries: 02-6137-7516
BOOK MORE GET MORE
Booking period: By September 30th, 2017
Staying period: Until December 31st, 2018
- Tier 1: Group size of less than 50 rooms per night receive one Accommodation concession
- Tier 2: Group size of 51 to 100 rooms per night receive the tier 1 benefit package with an additional one Event concession
- Tier 3: Group size of 101 to 200 rooms per night receive the full tier 2 benefits package plus two Event concessions
- Tier 4: 201 rooms per night and above receive the full tier 3 benefits package plus an extra 100,000 Hilton Honors event planner points.
1: Benefits on Accommodations:
- 1 complimentary bedroom for every 20 paid rooms per night (maximum of a total 10 complimentary rooms per night)
- 1 upgrade to the next accommodation level for every 20 paid rooms per night
(maximum of 5 rooms per day)
- 5% commission on rooms (PCO) or 5% off the total accommodation bill (Meeting organizer) *exclusive of breakfast and tax.
2: Benefits on Catering:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all meeting spaces
- 1 complimentary delegate for every 20 paid delegates on the day-delegate package
- 5% commission on the event (PCO) or 5% off the total conference and event invoice (Meeting organizer)
- 1 free coffee break for the entire group.
Inquiries: Contact the Conrad Seoul Sales Team 02-6137-7516 or email at Jennie.firstname.lastname@example.org
# # #
About Conrad Seoul
Conrad Seoul redefines a whole new world of luxury, sophistication and service in Korea. Strategically located, Conrad Seoul occupies one of the four towers of the renowned International Finance Centre (IFC) in Yeouido Business District. Conveniently attached to Seoul’s subway system and an upmarket International lifestyle Mall with 9 CGV Movie Theaters, Conrad Seoul is the closest luxury hotel to both International Airports. A landmark in more ways than one, Conrad Seoul offers stunning 434 super spacious guest rooms with views to match and provides a real first in providing Apple based in-room technology. With banquet facilities that will stimulate and inspire, exotic dining options and a luxurious wellness center for Smart balanced lifestyle makes Conrad Seoul a special place not just to stay, but to stay inspired.
About Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Conrad Hotels & Resorts is the destination for the new generation of smart luxury travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect. Conrad offers its guests an innovative way to Stay Inspired through curated collections of 1-hour, 3-hour or 5-hour experiences, available through www.stayinspired.com. Guests can manage their stay through the Conrad Concierge service in the Hilton Honors mobile app, getting access to pre check-in and room selection to ordering in room dining and mobile check-out, all from their own mobile device. Consisting of 32 properties across five continents, Conrad is part of Hilton, a leading global hospitality company. Connect with Conrad by booking at www.conradhotels.com or through the Hilton Honors mobile app. Learn more about the brand by visiting http://news.conradhotels.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.